Amazon has teamed up with Toshiba to produce the first Toshiba Fire TV Edition. They’ve managed to produce a TV that has almost endless streaming content and live over-the-air TV. It works quite simply actually: connect an HD antenna if you want to watch live over-the-air TV or you can stream movies or TV shows that are available on Prime Video, Netflix, HBO, Hulu, and more.
Take a look at the best Toshiba 4k Fire TV Edition.
Toshiba 55LF711U20 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV HDR - Fire TV Edition
- Fire TV experience built-in - Fire TV Edition brings together live-over-the air TV, and your favorite streaming content on the home screen. Connect any HD antenna (sold separately) to watch live over-the-air TV, or stream movies and shows from Disney+, Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, and more.
- True-to-life picture quality - Experience breathtaking 4K Ultra HD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast and vivid colors. Watch movies and TV shows come to life in ultra high deﬁnition.
- Voice Remote with Alexa - Everything you’d expect from a remote – plus launch apps, search for TV shows, switch inputs, control smart home devices and more, using just your voice. With Prime Video, Netflix buttons, instantly access your favorite apps.
- Keeps getting smarter - This TV is smart and simple in every way. Just plug it in, connect to Wi-Fi and enjoy. Plus, your TV keeps getting smarter with new Alexa skills and features through automatic over-the-air software updates, so that you always have the latest.
- Endless entertainment - Watch over 500,000 streaming movies and TV episodes in HD or Ultra HD, from Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, and more. Plus, access tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills.
Toshiba 4K gives you the feeling that you’re living within the movie. It hooks up perfectly, and it can also be mounted without a hassle. To make things look neat, Toshiba have added all the outputs on the back of the TV or on the side. The image that it offers is of the highest quality, and it will stand toe to toe even with the most expensive TVs out there. The Triluminos tech makes everything possible for you to enjoy whatever you’re watching.
This TV also has built-in the Fire TV experience, which allows you to enjoy thousands of channels and apps. While you can control it with a remote, it also has the Voice Remote added to it, which will give you the opportunity to control almost every function of the TV. The Toshiba LF711 has a 60 Hz refresh rate and thanks to the Quad-Core processor it’s incredibly responsive and fast.
What is an Amazon Fire TV?
The Amazon Fire TV allows you to download, and stream by turning your TV into a smart enabled model.
What is a 4K TV?
A 4K TV has more than 8 million pixels, providing an excellent visual display.
What channels do you get on a Fire TV?
There is a huge library of channels that your Fire TV can tap into.
How to turn off your Toshiba Fire TV?
Hover over 'sleep' and select. This will send your Fire TV to sleep.
If you enjoyed this page, and are looking for a TV with great features, then consider giving these pages a read too!