Here we take a look at LG’s 65” Nano 8 Series TV model, the SM6800. This TV is a great option when you’re thinking of replacing your outdated TV for a premier model that’s packed with features to delight your senses. Also called the NanoCell TV, this model belongs to LG’s flagship lineup of LED TVs in 2020.
LG 65SM8600PUA Alexa Built-in Nano 8 Series 65" 4K Ultra HD Smart LED NanoCell TV (2019)
1 used from $1,296.79
- Dimensions: W/ Stand 57.1"W x 35.8"H x 12.7"D | W/o Stand 57.1"W x 33.1"H x 2.5"D | Stand Width 32.7"
- LG a7 GEN 2 INTELLIGENT PROCESSOR: Images, action and color are brought to new life to instantly enhance picture quality through LG's best 4K processor, empowered by AI at its core.
- LG THINQ, ALEXA AND GOOGLE ASSISTANT: LG TVs are the first to integrate both the Google Assistant and Alexa with LG ThinQ AI technology.
- DOLBY VISION AND DOLBY ATMOS: Transform your TV into an entertainment powerhouse Advanced image and sound technologies inspired by the cinema optimize picture and sound for a spectacular, more lifelike experience in every scene. The ultra-vivid picture and powerful, moving audio seem to flow all around you.
- NANO COLOR: vibrant color and detailed crisp images, made possible by the tiniest of intricacies in design and engineering.
The SM6800 is a Smart 4K UHD TV that comes with a minimalist ultra-slim bezel design. At just fractions of an inch, its discreet edges turns your attention to what this model boasts about when it comes to picture and detail quality.
It has a 3840×2160 native resolution that delivers four times the quality of images than full HD. Its NanoCell Display uses nano particles to deliver a richer spectrum of colors for enhanced image accuracy and detail even from a wide viewing angle. With its IPS panel technology, you can expect consistent screen lighting from one corner to the other, so you can enjoy the same quality of detail even when watching from the sides. In addition, this model uses Local Dimming technology that enhances color contrast and black levels.
Supported by Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos technologies, the SM6800 delivers cinematic picture and sound quality that further optimizes this TV’s 4K features.
For avid gamers who want to maximize their experience, the SM8600 has low input lag that allows for a smooth gameplay with real-time response rate. Its Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) provides minimal stutter during gameplay and helps deliver the best graphics for a gaming experience that’s enjoyable every time.
The SM6800’s high refresh rate (TruMotion 240) makes for clear motion scenes with minimal blur, making it a great choice for watching shows and playing games.
Behind the scenes, a powerful α7 Gen 2 Intelligent Processor automatically upscales content to 4K even from non-native sources. It intelligently enhances color accuracy, picture quality, and depth of detail for an immersive viewing experience.
This model is powered by LG’s webOS at the center of its smart platform. Its ThinQ AI makes it compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa so you can easily control and personalize your home entertainment system. Its pre-installed web apps allows you to access a wide selection of entertainment channels like YouTube and Netflix. This TV also comes with 4 HDMI inputs, 3 USB v2.0 ports, and 1 ethernet input allowing for multiple device connectivity.
If you enjoyed this page, and are looking for a particular size of TV, then consider giving these pages a read too!