When talking about TVs, we can’t ignore the 65” category. The average buyer is always interested in buying larger displays. Some time ago, people weren’t that interested in purchasing gigantic TVs, while now the tastes have changed, and everyone is interested in getting TVs with an excellent resolution, an enormous display, and a sound system to rival those of the high-end cinemas. Since the demand for bigger TVs is always on the rise, the manufacturers are always adding new features to make sure that they are continually improving their product.
While many of them have a 4K resolution and high dynamic range (HDR), the smaller TVs will make it almost impossible to notice the beauty that 4K and HDR provide. The 65” aren’t that big as to cover your entire wall, but they’re big enough for you to notice even the smallest details. Below you can find three of the best 65” TVs that are on the market. But if you’re looking for smaller TVs, like 50”, you can check these great options here.
Without further ado, here are the top three 65′ TVs of the year!
Samsung 65” Curved 4K TV
out of stock
1 used from $1,000.00
The Samsung 65” has PurColor, which displays millions of shades of color that are tuned to that point to show an incredibly crisp picture. The motion rate is 120 to give you a smooth picture, even when there is fast-moving content. The High Dynamic Range will provide you with a unique viewing experience, while Smart TV offers you the opportunity to access all of your streaming devices in one place.
You may have noticed something different about this TV. It’s curved to give you a better view when you watch it, and with the 4K you get four times the resolution that you would get in Full HD. The Universal Guide helps you decide quicker and better what you want to watch, and the best part of it is that it can be tailored to your needs.
back to menu ↑
LG Electronics 65” 4K TV
4 used from $674.68
- Dimensions (Wx H x D): TV without stand 57.8" x 33.6" x 3.5", TV with stand: 57.8" x 36.1" x 10.6"
- Smart functionality gives you access to your favorite apps and content using LG ThinQ AI which is compatible with Amazon Alexa (sold separately) Connectivity Wi-Fi Built In 802.11ac
- The multi-format 4K high dynamic range (HDR) support includes HDR10, both with lg's advanced tone Mapping technology that provides scene-by-scene optimization
LG is known for being one of the best manufacturers when it comes to TVs. This model has everything that a modern TV must have. Starting from the picture quality that is 4K, the viewing experience is superior and makes everything look real since you can notice even the tiniest details. The resolution is top-notch (3,840 x 2,160), and with a screen this big, you will be able to see everything.
To make sure that your TV runs smoothly and without lagging, LG has used a Quad-Core Processor which will make your viewing experience even better. They have managed to come up with a great design as well, placing the inputs and outputs on the back of the TV. Speaking of inputs and outputs, it has 2 USB ports and 4 HDMI ports, and just like it was expected, it is also compatible with both Google Home and Amazon Alexa.
back to menu ↑
Sony XBR 65” 4K Tv
7 used from $1,054.68
- 4K ULTRA HD: 4K Resolution with High Dynamic Range for incredible detail, brightness, and clarity
- LIFELIKE CONTRAST: Take non-HDR content to the next level with the X1 processor and 4K X-Reality Pro
- VIBRANT COLORS: Enjoy rich, natural colors with TRILUMINOS display and 4K HDR Super Bit Mapping
- CATCH THE ACTION: Motionflow XR technology gives you on-screen action with virtually no motion blur
- GENIUS TV: Our 65" Android TV with Google Assistant is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home.Backlight dimming type:Frame Dimming
Sony has decided to take it to the next level with the 4K Ultra HD since the High Dynamic Range, and 4K resolution gives an extremely clear picture, fantastic detail, and brightness. With the help of 4K X-Reality Pro and X1 processor, the non-HDR content reaches a different level. Growing up, we all remember the motion blur when something fast-paced was playing on the TV. Well, Sony has managed to remove it thanks to the Motionflow XR technology virtually.
It’s compatible with both Alexa and Google Home, and to make the viewing experience more real, it has frame dimming and backlight dimming. With the TV, you will get a Smart remote, IR blaster, and a setup guide. It also has 4 HDMI ports, 1 USB 3.0 port, and 2 USB 2.0 ports. If you’re looking to spend some cash on a TV, then Sony XBR 65” has everything that you want and need.
Overview of The Best 65′ TVs Review