When talking about TVs, we can’t ignore the hugely impressive 65” category. The average consumer is always wanting bigger and better (and why not), and now it’s easy to achieve with screeens to rival those of the high-end cinemas. Since the demand for bigger TVs is always on the rise, the manufacturers are constantly adding new features to make sure they stay at the top of the pile.
The 65 inchers aren’t that big as to cover your entire wall, but they’re large enough for you to experience the tiniest of details. Below you can find three of the best 65” TVs that are on the market. But if you’re looking for smaller TVs, such as the 50” models, you can check these great options here.
Samsung UN65NU7300 Curved 65" 4K UHD 7 Series Smart TV 2018
$1,000.00 in stock
1 used from $1,000.00
- PurColor: Enjoy millions of shades of color, fine tuned to create an incredibly vibrant picture
- Motion Rate 120: Smooth action on fast moving content
- HDR: View stunning high dynamic range content with a TV designed to support HDR10+
- Curved Slim Design: Get drawn into the action on a curved screen with a surprisingly slim bezel
- Smart TV: Access your streaming services all in one place using the Samsung Remote Control
The Samsung 65” has its flagship PurColor technolgy, displaying millions of shades of color, all tuned to provide an incredibly crisp, ultra detailed picture. The motion rate of 120 provides a smooth flowing images, and even with the fastest moving content, you’re riding along with it, on the edge. The High Dynamic Range offers a unique viewing experience, while Smart TV gives you the opportunity to access all of your streaming devices in one place.
With a uniquely curved screen providing you a better view, the 4K provides four times the resolution that you would get in Full HD. The Universal Guide helps you decide what you want to watch, and is remarkably intuitive, almost second guessing.
This is a great addition to your home, allowing everyone to watch in comfort.
LG Electronics 65UK6300PUE 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV (2018 Model)
2 used from $999.00
- Dimensions (Wx H x D): TV without stand 57.8" x 33.6" x 3.5", TV with stand: 57.8" x 36.1" x 10.6"
- Smart functionality gives you access to your favorite apps and content using LG ThinQ AI which is compatible with Amazon Alexa (sold separately) Connectivity Wi-Fi Built In 802.11ac
- The multi-format 4K high dynamic range (HDR) support includes HDR10, both with lg’s advanced tone Mapping technology that provides scene-by-scene optimization
- The IPS technology in LG TV uses in-plane switching to deliver rich colors and a strong contrast Ratio that remain Consistent at wide viewing angles
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 2 USB, 1 RF, 1 Composite in shared with component, 1 Ethernet, 1 Optical and Audio Return Channel Support via HDMI. Smart TV Operating System: LG ThinQ AI
LG is known for being one of the best manufacturers when it comes to TVs. This model has everything that a modern TV should.
Starting from the superb 4K, the viewing experience is dramatic and all inclusive, and making the most mundane shows pop with color and detailing. The resolution is top-notch (3,840 x 2,160), and with a screen this big, you will be able to see everything.
To eliminate lagging, LG has chosen a Quad-Core Processor which makes sports, movies and games roll like silk across your screen. Great design and the accessible ports show the thought that has gone into this TV. It is also compatible with both Google Home and Amazon Alexa.
Sony XBR65X850F 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
4 used from $741.74
- 4K ULTRA HD: 4K Resolution with High Dynamic Range for incredible detail, brightness, and clarity
- LIFELIKE CONTRAST: Take non HDR content to the next level with the X1 processor and 4K X Reality Pro
- VIBRANT COLORS: Enjoy rich, natural colors with TRILUMINOS display and 4K HDR Super Bit Mapping
- CATCH THE ACTION: Motionflow XR technology gives you on screen action with virtually no motion blur
- GENIUS TV: Our 65 Inches Android TV with Google Assistant is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home. Back light dimming type:Frame Dimming
Sony have taken it to the next level with the 4K Ultra HD. The High Dynamic Range, and 4K resolution brings an immersive excitement right into your room. With the help of 4K X-Reality Pro and X1 processor, the non-HDR content reaches a different level. Thanks to the Motionflow XR technology, games and fast action scenes lack the annoying judder denoting a lag.
It’s compatible with both Alexa and Google Home, and possesses frame and backlight dimming. Included is a Smart remote, IR blaster, and a setup guide. It also has 4 HDMI ports, 1 USB 3.0 port, and 2 USB 2.0 ports.
If you’re looking for a top TV at a decent price, then Sony XBR 65” has everything that you could ever need.
Overview of The Best 65′ TVs Review
If you enjoyed this page, and are looking for a particular size of TV, then consider giving these pages a read too!