When talking about TVs, we can’t ignore the hugely impressive 65” category. The average consumer is always wanting bigger and better (and why not), and now that’s easy to achieve with screens with such impressive specs that they can nearly rival those of the high-end cinemas. Since the demand for bigger TVs is always on the rise, the manufacturers are constantly adding new features to make sure they stay at the top of the pile.
The 65 inch TVs aren’t that big as to cover your entire wall, but they’re large enough for you to experience the tiniest of details. Besides, there are TV sizes for almost every room size, so make sure your TV is the right size for your room using these guidelines. Below you can find three of the best 65” TVs that are on the market. But if you’re looking for smaller TVs, such as the 50” models, you can check these great options here.
Samsung UN65RU7300FXZA Curved 65-Inch 4K UHD 7 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility (2019 Model)
$697.99 in stock
6 used from $712.30
- 4K UHD PROCESSOR: Powerful 4K UHD processor optimizes your TV’s performance by upscaling every show, season, and scene with 4K picture quality
- ENHANCED DETAIL WITH HDR: 4K depth of detail with high dynamic range lets you see shades of color that reveal more detail than HDTV can deliver
- PURCOLOR REVEALS SPECTRUMS OF COLOR: Millions of shades of color reveal a vibrant, lifelike picture that conventional HDTV can’t create
- SMART TV FEATURES: Simple on-screen universal guide to find streaming content and live TV shows, OneRemoteA to control all compatible devices, smart speaker expandability with Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility, and more
- CURVED SCREEN DESIGN: Get pulled into the action with Auto Depth Enhancer on curved TVs for immersive viewing. Maximum Power Consumption-160
The Samsung 65” has its flagship PurColor technology, displaying millions of shades of color, all tuned to provide an incredibly crisp, ultra-detailed picture. The motion rate of 120 provides smooth flowing images, and even with the fastest moving content, you’re riding along with it, on the edge. The High Dynamic Range offers a unique viewing experience, while Smart TV gives you the opportunity to access all of your streaming devices in one place.
With a uniquely curved screen providing you a better view, the 4K provides four times the resolution that you would get in Full HD. The Universal Guide helps you decide what you want to watch, and is remarkably intuitive, almost second-guessing.
This is a great addition to your home, allowing everyone to watch in comfort.
LG 65SM9000PUA Nano 9 Series 65" 4K Ultra HD Smart LED NanoCell TV (2019), Black
- LG a7 GEN 2 INTELLIGENT PROCESSOR: Images, action and color are brought to new life to instantly enhance picture quality through LG's best 4K processor, empowered by AI at its core.
- LG THINQ, ALEXA AND GOOGLE ASSISTANT: LG TVs are the first to integrate both the Google Assistant and Alexa with LG ThinQ AI technology.
- DOLBY VISION AND DOLBY ATMOS: Transform your TV into an entertainment powerhouse Advanced image and sound technologies inspired by the cinema optimize picture and sound for a spectacular, more lifelike experience in every scene. The ultra-vivid picture and powerful, moving audio seem to flow all around you.
- NANO COLOR: vibrant color and detailed crisp images, made possible by the tiniest of intricacies in design and engineering.
- WISA SPEAKER COMPATIBILITY: works seamlessly to deliver high fidelity in wireless audio. It dramatically elevates the cinematic sound of everything you watch. Only supports 5.1 Channel and 2.0 Channel. Transmitter dongle required and sold separately.
LG is known for being one of the best manufacturers when it comes to TVs. This model has everything that a modern TV should.
Starting from the superb 4K, the viewing experience is dramatic and all-inclusive, and making the most mundane shows pop with color and detail. The resolution is top-notch and with a screen this big, you will be able to see everything.
To eliminate lagging, LG has chosen a gen 2 intelligent and powerful processor that makes sports, movies, and games roll like silk across your screen. Great design and the accessible ports show the thought that has gone into this TV. It is also compatible with both Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
Sony A8H 65 Inch TV: BRAVIA OLED 4K Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility - 2020 Model (XBR65A8H)
1 used from $2,604.94
- PICTURE PROCESSOR X1 ULTIMATE: Sony’s best processor analyzes content to bring out OLED’s intense contrast with pure blacks, peak brightness and natural colors. X-Reality PRO upscale everything you watch to near 4K.
- OLED + PIXEL CONTRAST BOOSTER: Millions of individual pixels are supercharged for more vibrant colors to complement absolute OLED black.
- GAME MODE: Take your PlayStation experience to the next level with a Sony 4K gaming TV featuring dedicated Game Mode for a smoother, more responsive gaming experience.
- SMART ANDROID TV with GOOGLE ASSISTANT: Use your voice to control your TV and smart home devices, easily search for movies and shows, get answers, and manage tasks.
- WORKS WITH ALEXA: Stream smart camera feeds with your voice. Through an Alexa enabled device, just ask Alexa to play music, launch video apps, turn up the volume, and more.
Sony have taken it to the next level with the 4K Ultra HD. The High Dynamic Range, and 4K resolution brings an immersive excitement right into your room. With the help of 4K X-Reality Pro and X1 processor, the non-HDR content reaches a different level. Thanks to the Motionflow XR technology, games and fast action scenes lack the annoying judder denoting a lag.
The Game Mode is genius, and provide an even smoother and more responsive experience for game fans.
It’s compatible with both Alexa and Google Home, and possesses frame and backlight dimming. Included is a Smart remote, IR blaster, and a setup guide. It also has 4 HDMI ports, 1 USB 3.0 port, and 2 USB 2.0 ports.
If you’re looking for a top TV at a decent price, then Sony A8H 65” has everything that you could ever need.
How wide is a 65 inch TV?
A 65 inch TV is around 58 inches from side to side.
How tall is a 65 inch TV?
For a 65 inch TV, allow 33 inches for the height, excluding the stand.
What size stand do I need for a 65 inch TV?
The stand for a 65 inch TV should be around 57 inches.
If you enjoyed this page, and are looking for a particular size of TV, then consider giving these pages a read too!