For the space-conscious, a small TV is ideal. Whether you are looking for a TV for a child’s bedroom, or something small but powerful to pack in your SUV for a vacation, or wanting a less distracting screen for designing a study room around, a TV under 32-inches would work perfectly.
With no loss of quality, small TVs still pack quite a punch when it comes to the visual and audio experience, and won’t dominate the room’s decor as the larger screens can do, leaving the space feeling slightly intimidating by the shiny expanse of glass.
All the small TVs featured on our site have been analyzed for the quality of every element, and we test everything, including:
- Picture quality – the image quality must offer an excellent resolution, clarity, and contrast, with a full-color gamut display.
- Audio – the sound quality should create a smooth, non-jarring audio adventure.
- Functionality – to be recommended, a small TV must offer simple installation, be easy to navigate and perform perfectly.
- Immersive experience – allowing you to engage fully with the on-screen story, the immersivity should be all-encompassing.
- Value for money – by weighing up every factor against the price tag, we can assess if value for money is offered.
You can rest assured that the small TVs offered here are the very best models to fulfill your requirements, so why not have a browse?
1) Westinghouse 24″ HD LED TV
$108.99 in stock
1 used from $80.54
Offering impressive high definition picture quality, this compact TV from Tinnovate is ideal if you are short of space. The perfect second screen in a kitchen, bedroom or kid’s room, it’s also great for taking on your next vacation or if you’re furnishing a student apartment.
With screen-wide realism, accuracy and a rich depth of contrasts, every scene encourages full engagement for movies, sports, live content and even games. This model is easy to recommend, and certainly worth serious consideration.
2) LG Electronics 22-Inch 1080p IPS LED TV
7 used from $97.51
From one of the most popular tech giants, comes this 22” LED TV. With superbly even backlighting, LG have taken their highly acclaimed color technology and condensed it, allowing you to experience the fabulous. Bright and vibrant, from halo-free whites to perfectly black blacks, the full color range brings a luminosity rare in the smaller screen.
Smooth scrolling and an almost non-existant lag makes enjoying full-on action movie scenes or the fastest hunter/killer adrenaline-fuelled game easy and highly engrossing. If you’re after a small, but very competent TV, this little baby is a great choice.
3) Samsung Electronics 32-Inch 720p LED TV
For many successful years, Samsung have cornered the market, and mention TVs will have most people thinking of the South Korean manufacturer.
At 32”, this is our largest small TV, but it’s still perfect for the short of space, or for packing in the SUV for vacationing – the slim and lightweight, yet robust design, allows it to survive all but the worst disasters. The full gamut of colors offers a rich realism, while detailed textures add a quality that continues, thanks to the decent refresh rate, throughout your viewing adventure.
Small, but perfectly formed, this TV brings all the expertise of Samsung’s best, together.
If you enjoyed this page, and are looking for a particular size of TV, then consider giving these pages a read too!