LG are synonymous with not only stylishly designed TVs but quality components too. Battling against tech giants – Samsung and Toshiba, they are no longer runner up but are coming up fast on the inside track. Innovative and budget-friendly don’t often go together, but with LG’s UM7300 you can have both
LG 43UM7300PUA Alexa Built-in 43" 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2019)
1 used from $399.99
- Quad core processor: Improves images, action and color, reducing distracing video noise and motion blur, enhancing sharpness and portraying accurate colors
- LG Thinq, Alexa and Google Assistant: LG TVs are the first to integrate both the Google Assistant and Alexa with LG ThinQ AI technology
- 4K Active HDR: 4K resolution TV detail and more lifelike picture with scene by scene picture adjustment; Supports HDR formats, HDR10 and HLG
- IPS 4K: wide viewing angle keeps you enthralled with spectacular realism displaying almost 100 percent color accuracy, even from a 60 degree angle
- Access AI based entertainment with Webos: There's a lot to love about LG’s award winning, easy to use platform. VESA Mounting (W x H) 200 x 200
The UM7300 is a Smart 4K UHD TV that provides four times the resolution of Full HD. You can enjoy vivid colors and lifelike accuracy of images when watching your favorite shows for that viewing pleasure you deserve. This model has an IPS 4K panel that offers a wide viewing angle allowing for 100% color accuracy even when watching from the sides. You can enjoy the same picture quality even from a 60-degree angle, perfect for a wide viewing arrangement.
Its Active HDR, which supports HDR10 and HLG, optimizes content in every scene to 4K quality through its advanced tone mapping technology. Its TruMotion 120 refresh rate allows you to enjoy high-speed scenes with reduced motion blur, ideal for action-packed shows and games. At its center is a powerful quad-core processor that enhances images, color, and motion by reducing video noise and upscaling low-resolution content to 4K UHD quality. You can now enjoy your modern classics with a higher level of detail and a wider spectrum of colors with this TV.
It comes with 3 HDMI inputs, 2 USB 2.0 ports, and 1 ethernet input, allowing you to connect multiple devices so you can easily switch between different media. It also has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth v5.0 connectivity on top of these wired ports.
LG’s ThinQ AI Platform
This model is powered by LG’s ThinQ AI, which comes compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant that conveniently allows you to control and personalize your home entertainment. The LG Magic Remote allows you to control your TV through voice commands on top of its point, click, and scroll command recognition. It’s a responsive sidekick to this TV’s smart platform.
The UM7300 is made to be the centerpiece of your home entertainment setup. With its sleek and modern design, it goes beyond function to aesthetics effortlessly. Its thin borders, measuring 0.63” allows for minimal distraction while watching. This model weighs only around 18 lbs. with its stand – a light heavyweight for its features.
If you enjoyed this page, and are looking for a particular size of TV, then consider giving these pages a read too!