LG has been around for more than six decades now, and their success seems to reach new heights every year. The South Korean giant started producing TVs from the getgo, and in the beginning, they were only supplying the local market demands, but they had a rapid growth as a company, and it didn’t take long until they became a worldwide brand.
Their TVs are known for coming with top-notch technology, being stylish and very modern. They are always among the first manufacturers to introduce new features on their products, combining state-of-the-art features with affordability.
Check out the top 3 bestselling LG TVs in this year!
LG Electronics 49UK6300PUE 49-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2018 Model)
1 used from $700.00
- Dimensions (Wx H x D): TV without stand 43.7" x 25.6" x 3.2", TV with stand: 43.7" x 27.8" x 9.3"
- LG UHD TVs with AI (Artificial Intelligence) ThinQ become the hub for your connected smart devices. Beyond apps and entertainment, LG AI TV uses intelligent voice control to create a hub for the smart home and beyond
- The multi format 4K high dynamic range support includes HDR10 and HLG, both with LG’s advanced tone mapping technology that provides scene by scene optimization
- The IPS technology in LG TV uses in plane switching to deliver rich colors and a strong contrast Ratio that remain Consistent at wide viewing angles
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 2 USB, 1 RF, 1 Composite in shared with component, 1 Ethernet, 1 Optical and Audio Return Channel Support via HDMI.Bluetooth:4.2
The 4K HDR support includes both HLG and HDR 10, which, in combination with the tone-mapping tech, provides excellent scene-by-scene optimization. The display produces vibrant colors, touchable textures and dramatic, realistic contrasts due to the IPS technology that this LG TV uses.
There are three HDMI inputs, 2 USB, 1 Ethernet, etc. TV’s AI (ThinQ) can help you control all the smart devices around your home. By using the LG Magic Remote, an abundance of opportunities open up for you. The Quad-Core processor sharpens the colors with great efficiency, to make this one of the best TVs around.
LG 65SM8600PUA Alexa Built-in Nano 8 Series 65" 4K Ultra HD Smart LED NanoCell TV (2019)
1 used from $1,296.79
- Dimensions: W/ Stand 57.1"W x 35.8"H x 12.7"D | W/o Stand 57.1"W x 33.1"H x 2.5"D | Stand Width 32.7"
- LG a7 GEN 2 INTELLIGENT PROCESSOR: Images, action and color are brought to new life to instantly enhance picture quality through LG's best 4K processor, empowered by AI at its core.
- LG THINQ, ALEXA AND GOOGLE ASSISTANT: LG TVs are the first to integrate both the Google Assistant and Alexa with LG ThinQ AI technology.
- DOLBY VISION AND DOLBY ATMOS: Transform your TV into an entertainment powerhouse Advanced image and sound technologies inspired by the cinema optimize picture and sound for a spectacular, more lifelike experience in every scene. The ultra-vivid picture and powerful, moving audio seem to flow all around you.
- NANO COLOR: vibrant color and detailed crisp images, made possible by the tiniest of intricacies in design and engineering.
Just like the previous model, this one has the ThinQ AI helping you control your smart devices at home.
The α7 Intelligent Processor enhances the content, and the image depth, sharpness and clarity are breathtaking. Thanks to the Nano Cell Display, the color spectrum is further expanded to deliver more authentic colors. The Dolby Atmos technology creates an immersive sound that gives you the feeling that the sound is coming from everywhere.
This should definitely be on your list of new LG TVs to consider.
LG Electronics OLED55B8PUA 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV (2018 Model)
2 used from $1,419.00
- Your purchase includes One LG Electronics OLED65B8PUA 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV, 2018 Model
- TV dimensions: Without stand- 57.0" W x 32.7" H x 1.8" D. With Stand- 57.0" W x 34.5" H x 8.7" D. Weight without stand: 46.3 lbs. Screen size: 64.5” Diagonal
- Inputs: 4 HDMI, 3 USB, 1 RF, 1 Composite in, 1 Ethernet, 1 Optical, 1 RS232C (Mini Jack) and Audio Return Channel Support via HDMI
- LG OLED TV with AI (Artificial Intelligence) ThinQ has the Google Assistant built in, so you can control compatible smart home devices using just your voice through the LG Magic Remote. Create a center for your smart home and beyond. Plus it works with Amazon Alexa devices (sold separately). Not compatible with Roku or Apple devices
- LG OLED Display uses the latest panels, with brighter, self illuminating pixels that deliver perfect black and intense color. LG OLED TV with AI ThinQ brings movies, sports, games and more to thrilling new life
This ultra-thin LG model looks more like a screen from a James Bond movie, designed to be very aesthetically pleasing, and in combination with the ThinQ AI, it will rapidly become the hub of your smart home. With the help of Google Assistant, you can control devices, check the weather, and more.
Just like the SK9000, it has the α7 Intelligent Processor that makes everything realistic. The LG B8 Oled uses panels that deliver intense color and perfect black. The Dolby Atmos technology makes every sound seem more realistic.
This TV’s design and features make it one of the best.
Overview of The Best LG TVs Review
If you enjoyed this page, and are looking for other great brands, then consider giving these pages a read too!