It is no secret that plasma televisions are no longer being produced, although there are a number of people who still seek them. So, Plasma TVs are, from time to time, still available for purchase.
Plasma TV aficionados claim that the technology used makes brighter images and to have less detrimental effects to the eyes as it uses plasma embedded into tiny cells on the screen that light up each pixel on the screen in a response to electric fields. This brings a realistic vibrant luminosity to the display, unlike any other screen tech.
So, with no further ado, here’s the top pick of best-ever plasma TVs:
1) TCL 43S517 43-Inch Ultra Smart
TCL 43S517 43-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV (2018 Model)
$419.85 in stock
1 used from $540.38
- Dimensions (w x H x D): TV without stand: 37.8 x 22.1 x 2.9 Inches, TV with stand: 37.8 x 24 x 8.4 Inches
- Smart Functionality offers access to thousands of streaming channels featuring more than 500, 000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of Dolby Vision high dynamic range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- Panel resolution : 3840 x 2160. Edge LED backlighting with dynamic contrast control produces Deep blacks and excellent picture quality
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical audio Out, Ethernet
To many, TCL-43S517-43-Inch-Ultra-Smart’s picture contrast ratio makes viewing experience very pleasant. It has the basic features of a Smart television that are fit for modern, everyday needs. For instance, its 1080p screen resolution makes images and characters look life-like. With a Roku remote, this TV works as it brings hundreds of thousands of channels to the user’s fingertips. Its Ultra HD quality, Dolby vision HDR capability, CCZ technology, and wide color range make the viewing experience very pleasurable.
It has also the basic features of a Smart TV as it has Google Assistant and Alexa capabilities. You can mount it on your wall, or you can purchase a stand that makes it stand out as a piece of inviting and complimentary room furniture. Overall, this is a great piece of TV technology that you can easily benefit from.
Sceptre 32 inch LED 720p HDTV 3X HDMI MHL ASTC/QAM, Metal Black 2019 (X328BV-SR)
$99.99 in stock
2 used from $70.00
- 2X HDMI With MHL
- Clear QAM Tuner
- VESA Wall Mount Ready
- USB Port
- High Contrast 5,000:1
This Sceptre TV possesses one of the highest available contrasts – 5,000:1. This feature alone makes this model standout. It comes with a built-in QAM tuner, meaning that you can connect to your cable without a need for an antenna. While the television’s audio quality may have misgivings when compared to its picture clarity, unless whacked up to full, it performs extremely well. It also comes with a heavy-duty HDMI port that will make viewing experience from an outside source or feed more pleasurable. It comes with a 50 to 60Hz capability, allowing for the seamless action scenes that we love so much.
This television set comes with a featured menu button that you can use to quickly adjust the picture setting to match your preference and need. Overall, even if Sceptre is not a television name brand, it easily meets the requirements of the everyday viewer.
LG 65SM8600PUA Alexa Built-in Nano 8 Series 65" 4K Ultra HD Smart LED NanoCell TV (2019)
$896.99 in stock
2 used from $796.50
- Get Disney Plus for 6 months with the purchase of this TV
- LG a7 GEN 2 INTELLIGENT PROCESSOR: Images, action and color are brought to new life to instantly enhance picture quality through LG's best 4K processor, empowered by AI at its core.
- LG THINQ, ALEXA AND GOOGLE ASSISTANT: LG TVs are the first to integrate both the Google Assistant and Alexa with LG ThinQ AI technology.
- DOLBY VISION AND DOLBY ATMOS: Transform your TV into an entertainment powerhouse Advanced image and sound technologies inspired by the cinema optimize picture and sound for a spectacular, more lifelike experience in every scene. The ultra-vivid picture and powerful, moving audio seem to flow all around you.
- NANO COLOR: vibrant color and detailed crisp images, made possible by the tiniest of intricacies in design and engineering.
The LG Alexa Built NanoCell screams color, contrast and textural excellence. With its dimming control feature, any user could adjust the screen’s brightness in order to fit their viewing needs. It is one of the first TVs to be Google Assistant and Alexa-ready, demonstrating its intelligent processor system. Coupled with the great viewing features, this Smart TV comes with Dolby Atmos surround sound that offers the full theatrical experience.
The “Nano” refers to the utilization of Nanotechnology to capture the full range of color variety and accuracy.
Overview of Plasma TVs Review