Back in the 2000s, flat-screen TVs were only the possessions of more fortunate families. These days, they are the default TV screens for the ordinary consumer. Even if the technology of flat-screen TVs has become commonplace, improvements always come with a cost, and it would be well to scope out the flat-screen TV market to see where the best value for money option lies.
Flat-screen TVs are a complementary and modern-looking piece of furniture with flexibility in terms of their location – you can put them atop your a TV shelf or mount them on the wall, being wide-screened and super slim to enhance viewing pleasure.
Here are the ultimate top three flat screens of 2020:
Samsung UN50RU7100FXZA FLAT 50'' 4K UHD 7 Series Smart TV (2019)
$471.50 in stock
3 used from $471.50
- Product Dimensions: W/ Stand: 44.3" W x 10.3" D x 28.7" H | W/o Stand: 44.3" W x 2.3" D x 25.6" H
- 4K UHD Processor: Powerful 4K UHD Processor Optimizes Your TV’s Performance by Upscaling Every Show, Season, and Scene With 4K Picture Quality
- Intel Celeron Processor N3060, 1.6 GHz to 2.48 GHz
- Purcolor Reveals Spectrums of Color: Millions of Shades of Color Reveal a Vibrant, Lifelike Picture That Conventional Hdtv Can’t Create
- Smart TV Features: Simple on screen universal guide to find streaming content and live TV shows, OneRemote to control all compatible devices, smart speaker expandability with Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility, and more
Primarily, the Samsung Flat 50” 4K UHD 7 Series Smart TV (2019) boasts of 4K high-definition technology, which means that it is far beyond the already high adoption rate of 1080p Full HD, and all 4000 pixels super efficient.
As expected, it is of slim design, while remote controls for viewing streaming and on-demand videos are seamless and hassle-free. The bezels are thin giving the illusion of the image extending into the room and beyond. The wires and cables are kept hidden, which gives it a clean and neat design. Premium design, and superior quality. This is the real deal.
TOSHIBA 50LF711U20 50-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV HDR - Fire TV Edition
- Fire TV experience built-in - Fire TV Edition brings together live-over-the air TV, and your favorite streaming content on the home screen. Connect any HD antenna (sold separately) to watch live over-the-air TV, or stream movies and shows from Disney+, Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO and more.
- Dolby Vision HDR - Enhanced 4K HDR picture with an expanded range of contrast and superior brightness.
- True-to-life picture quality - Experience breathtaking 4K Ultra HD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast and vivid colors. Watch movies and TV shows come to life in ultra high definition.
- Voice Remote with Alexa - Everything you'd expect from a remote - plus launch apps, search for TV shows, switch inputs, control smart home devices and more, using just your voice. With Prime Video, Netflix, HBO and PlayStation Vue buttons, instantly access your favorite apps.
- Keeps getting smarter - This TV is smart and simple in every way. Just plug it in, connect to Wi-Fi and enjoy. Plus, your TV keeps getting smarter with new Alexa skills and features through automatic over-the-air software updates, so that you always have the latest.
The Toshiba Ultra-Smart LED Fire TV Edition is everything you would want in an affordable Smart TV. Made with Alexa control capabilities, she’ll willingly surf through videos, look for music, and launch apps with the Silk and Firefox web browser.
This Flat TV is 4K Ultra High Definition, offering the full 4,000-pixel resolution. With its advanced Smart capabilities, its speed and performance are solidly reliable thanks to the powerful quad-core CPU/Multi-core GPU, making online navigation fast and seamless.
Insignia NS-50DF710NA19 50-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV HDR - Fire TV Edition
- Insignia 4K UHD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition delivers true-to-life 4K Ultra HD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast, and vivid colors.
- With the Fire TV experience built-in, enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, including Disney+, Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more
- Fire TV Edition seamlessly integrates live over-the-air TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen (HD antenna required).
- Easily control your TV with the included Voice Remote with Alexa—plus, launch apps, search for titles, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more, using just your voice.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 44.4” x 26.1” x 3.3”, TV with stand: 44.4” x 27.8” x 10.4”. Multiple device input/output options: 3 HDMI including 1 with ARC, USB, composite input, antenna/cable input, digital output (optical), audio output, Ethernet.
This Insignia model, as a flat-screen, doesn’t possess the 4K UHD standard. However, it does reach a pretty impressive 1080p. Also, as a member of the Fire TV family, you can seamlessly search through the internet, stream videos, and ask Alexa to launch apps, making controlling and viewing convenient and comfortable. It’s very affordable price makes it cost-friendly, especially with the Smart capabilities that come with it.
Mounting the television is not a problem as it’s particularly lightweight. So even without 4K UHD technology, this television serves its purpose as a full HD, Smart, and user-friendly TV.
Overview of The Flat Screen TVs Review
If you enjoyed this page, and are looking for a TV with great features, then consider giving these pages a read too!