The term Smart has invaded every facet of our lives – televisions, smartphones, watches, fridges, etc. This is a fascinating time to be alive and experience how the Smart revolution is unfolding. So, what exactly does a Smart TV offer?
A good Wi-Fi connection for starters, because that will allow you to explore the endless Smart opportunities, like streaming Hulu and Netflix. You can also download movies and TV shows or even use your TV as a browser. Last but not least, you can get the satellite and cable programs.
Buying a Smart TV requires knowing which features are you looking for. For example, Insignia TVs are ideally paired with Amazon Fire, while Sony TVs work best with Android Systems.
With no further delay, have a look at the best Smart TVs of the year below!
Insignia NS-39DF510NA19 39-inch 1080p Full HD Smart LED TV- Fire TV Edition
$169.99 in stock
- Insignia Full HD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition delivers 1080p picture quality for lifelike detail, rich contrast, and brilliant colors.
- With the Fire TV experience built-in, enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, including Disney+, Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more
- Fire TV Edition seamlessly integrates live over-the-air TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen (HD antenna required).
- Easily control your TV with the included Voice Remote with Alexa—plus, launch apps, search for titles, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more, using just your voice.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 34.8” x 20.6” x 3.2”, TV with stand: 34.8” x 22.3” x 8.9”. Multiple device input/output options: 3 HDMI including 1 with ARC, USB, composite input, antenna/cable input, digital output (optical), audio output, Ethernet.
The Smart TV edition by Insignia is a pretty neat model that has an unusual stand. The realistic contrast, as well as the color accuracy, are quite impressive, while the vibrant colors make it an even more compelling product. The audio is definitely up to the task, and you can hear everything clearly, without any obstructing vibrations.
The bass is full-bodied and round, which completes the viewer experience with great success. It’s a voice-controlled TV, with which you can launch apps, play movies, songs, or even control other devices. With multiple device input options: three HDMI, USB, cable/antenna, etc.
Toshiba 55LF711U20 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV HDR - Fire TV Edition
$379.99 in stock
- Fire TV experience built-in - Fire TV Edition brings together live-over-the air TV, and your favorite streaming content on the home screen. Connect any HD antenna (sold separately) to watch live over-the-air TV, or stream movies and shows from Disney+, Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO and more.
- True-to-life picture quality - Experience breathtaking 4K Ultra HD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast and vivid colors. Watch movies and TV shows come to life in ultra high deﬁnition.
- Voice Remote with Alexa - Everything you’d expect from a remote – plus launch apps, search for TV shows, switch inputs, control smart home devices and more, using just your voice. With Prime Video, Netflix, HBO and PlayStation Vue buttons, instantly access your favorite apps.
- Keeps getting smarter - This TV is smart and simple in every way. Just plug it in, connect to Wi-Fi and enjoy. Plus, your TV keeps getting smarter with new Alexa skills and features through automatic over-the-air software updates, so that you always have the latest.
- Endless entertainment - Watch over 500,000 streaming movies and TV episodes in HD or Ultra HD, from Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, HBO, and more. Plus, access tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills.
This beautifully styled TV is very thin and can be mounted on a TV without a problem. Most of the outputs are located on the side or at the back so that you can access them easily while keeping the appearance neat and tidy. The brightness of this TV and the color resolution are simply incredible. The Triluminos and 4K HDR are responsible for the impressive viewing experience. Triluminos offers more depth and color variety than all the brands out there on the market.
When you add to this already brilliant Smart TV, the motion technology, which gives it a perfect and immersive picture, you have everything that you want on a TV. The Toshiba SMART TV comes with both Google and Alexa home compatibility.
TCL 40S325 40 Inch 1080p Smart LED Roku TV (2019)
$199.99 in stock
2 used from $199.50
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 35.6 X 20.5 X 2.9 inches, TV with stand: 35.6 X 22.7 X 7.2 inches
- Smart functionality delivers all your favorite content with over 500, 000 movies and TV episodes, accessible through the simple and intuitive Roku TV
- 1080p HD resolution for a crisp picture. Stand Separation Distance 28.7 inch
- Direct lit LED produces great picture quality
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out
The TCL SMART TV has a sleek and stylish look that would look best in a room with minimalistic features. It’s reliably durable and lightweight, while the image offered is top-notch – the vibrant colors, impressive brightness, and deep blacks make it a must-have TV for anyone. The audio provides excellent quality for the viewer, as the sounds are crystal clear, with no irritating vibrations.
The Smart functionality allows you to watch well over 500,000 TV episodes and movies, through the fantastic Roku TV. It has a 1080p HD resolution that delivers a crisp picture. With a 40-inch screen size, you can put it anywhere in the room, and you will still get to see your favorite show without a problem.