Manufacturers are producing TVs across a vast landscape of prices, and with improvements in TV tech happening almost daily, even the cheapest models are more than capable of offering a great viewing experience for everyone. However, it can’t be denied that with more bucks in your wallet, the better the visual and audio adventure will be.
Larger screens with greater pixel power increased luminosity, and smart performance to blow your mind, with a maximum budget of $2000 you can get an envy-inducing set-up that anyone would be proud of.
Have a look at our very favorite TVs for under $2000:
Samsung 85-inch Class Crystal UHD TU-8000 Series - 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (UN85TU8000FXZA, 2020 Model)
$1,797.99 in stock
5 used from $1,679.99
- CRYSTAL PROCESSOR 4K: This ultra-fast processor transforms everything you watch into stunning 4K.
- MULTI VOICE: Smart TV with Alexa and Bixby
- SMART TV POWERED BY TIZEN : Go beyond Smart TV with next-gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the TV watching experience.
- HDR: Unveils shades of color you can't find on HDTV.
- CRYSTAL DISPLAY: Experience crystal clear colors that are fine-tuned to deliver a naturally crisp and vivid picture.
Samsung have come in again with a good looking beast of a TV. At a full-on 85’’, every flaw could show – but as usual with the tech giant, there aren’t any! The svelte bezels eliminate any black-line distractions, and the light screen can easily be wall mounted if you prefer. Samsung have also helpfully included grooves for effective cable management.
There’s no getting away from it – the performance of this TU-8000 is exemplary! Crystal display technology fine-tunes the vibrant, lifelike visuals, delivering stunningly vivid, and eye achingly impressive images. Producing highly detailed textures, and crisp contrasts, the immersive movie experience grips you and doesn’t let go.
Samsung’s Tizen operating system is one of the most comprehensive and user-friendly platforms around, allowing a level of personalization that is rarely seen in the realm of smart TVs. Voice control, and Amazon’s Alexa are on hand, and navigation around the many preloaded apps is comfortingly simple.
Coming in at well under your budget limit, the TU-8000 is a great choice and one you won’t regret.
Sony X900H 65 Inch TV: 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility - 2020 Model
$1,398.00 in stock
1 used from $1,249.99
- 4K HDR PROCESSOR X1: See premium 4K pictures, rich with real-world detail and texture. Upscale everything you watch to near-4K with 4K X-Reality PRO.
- TRILUMINOS Display: See exactly what the creator intended with advanced color and gradation.
- FULL ARRAY LED with local dimming: Brighter highlights and detailed dark scenes along with realistic contrast enhanced by X-tended Dynamic Range.
- GAME MODE: Take your PlayStation experience to the next level with a Sony 4K gaming TV featuring dedicated Game Mode for a smoother, more responsive gaming experience.
- HDMI 2.1: Get the most out of your next-gen gaming console with the latest HDMI 2.1 standards featuring ALLM, VRR and 4K at 120fps for reduced input lag, increased frame rate and ultra-smooth motion.
Sony’s X900H really does look and feel the part, with an uber-stylish minimal design allowing for stand display or wall mounting. The build quality and general robustness are excellent, and with a wide range of ports, it provides options for gaming and other devices.
The visual quality offered is rich with dynamic vibrancy, realistic depth and detailed textures. The contrasts are clear and crisp, with the blackest of blacks and sharp whites providing an immersive adventure.
With 4 HDMI ports, 2 USBs, ethernet sockets, and more, Google Assistant, and Alexa plus a dedicated game mode, we haven’t found anything this TV can’t do and do exceptionally well!
Hisense 65-Inch Class R8 Series Dolby Vision & Atmos 4K ULED Roku Smart TV with Alexa Compatibility and Voice Remote (65R8F, 2020 Model)
- Powered by exclusive technologies to amplify color, contrast, brightness, and smooth motion, Hisense r8f series ULED smart TVs combine incredible, ultra-bright 4k detail with the intuitively smart Roku TV to take your TV experience from great to incredible.
- Enjoy all the key moments in fast-paced sports, movies, and games with motion rate 240-image processing, minimizing picture lag to create a clear image without motion blur.
- Roku TV's simplified home screen and streamlined remote provide easy to access your cable box or HDTV antenna, one-touch access to favorite channels and streaming services, and access to over 5,000 streaming channels and 500,000 movies and TV episodes.
- Control the TV with your iOS or android device via the easy-to-use Roku TV remote app, or use your voice to power your TV on and off, change channels, search for shows, and more through an Alexa-enabled device (sold separately).
- The vesa measurements for this TV are 400 x 200mm, for wall mounting purposes. Wall mount sold separately.Screen resolution - 3840 x 2160p. Brightness level - up to 700 nits peak brightness
Almost bezel-less, this is a beautiful TV – sleek, slinky and well designed. Perfect for a stand or wall mounting, it feels robust and strong.
Unashamedly premium, the visuals are rich and luxurious, with a jewel-like luminosity. Local dimming creates dynamic contrasts and both ends of the light scale offer impressively realistic clarity. With touchable textural details and a wide viewing angle, this TV pulls out all the stops.
Unlike most other manufacturers, Hisense gives you a choice of Android or Roku. This model is the Roku version, which, we feel, is the better of the two platforms in this instance. Simple to use and comfortably intuitive, Roku TV offers a vast selection of features, apps, and services, completing the all-encompassing adventure that the Hisense 65R8F provides.
If you enjoyed this page, and are looking for a TV on a specific budget, then consider giving these pages a read too!