Samsung are widely recognized for producing some of the best TVs around, and it’s often the first name that springs to mind when people think about high quality audio and visual equipment. If you have a new Samsung setup, with a stylish high tech TV, the addition of a soundbar can make a dramatic difference to your home entertainment experience.
Offering a broad audio scape, with a rumbling, floor shaking bass, and smooth rolling top notes, every sound is captured and relayed to the audience. The slimline design allows soundbars to blend into the background, or, conversely, stand proud as part of the TV decor. Used alone, or as part of your sound system, a soundbar is well worth some serious consideration.
Connecting a soundbar to your Samsung TV couldn’t be easier, either. There are several ways to complete your setup, but the recommended way to go is via the highly efficient HDMI cable. Newer models frequently offer a wireless Bluetooth connection.
- Upon opening the carton, check that everything is in there, including the all-important HDMI cable
- Disconnect the TV from the electrical outlet
- Connect one end of the cable to the soundbar’s HDMI Out port
- Take the other end and plug it into the TV’s corresponding port
- Take the power cable and connect it to the soundbar
- Plug the TV back into the wall outlet
- Select > HDMI on your TVs remote control and choose > input
Now, sit back and enjoy the superior sound!
Check out this video for clear visual instructions on how to connect your soundbar to your Samsung TV using an HDMI cable: