LG Electronics is one of the global leaders in consumer electronics, known as the second-largest LCD TV manufacturer since 2013. This year, they continue to impress with this powerhouse, demonstrating that you can have performance and value for money in the same high spec TV.
LG 86UM8070PUA 86" 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2019), Black
2 used from $2,369.00
- Your purchase includes One LG 86UM8070PUA 86-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV 2019 Model, One Magic Remote with batteries, One power cable (not in-wall rated), one User Manual
- TV dimensions: without stand (WxHxD) 76.5" x 44" x 3.7"; With stand (WxHxD) 76.5" x 46.8" x 13.6" ; TV weight with stand 99.2 lbs; Type of mount: VESA Mounting (W x H) 600 x 400
- Power requirements: Standby Power Consumption Under 0.5W | Power Consumption 156.3W
- Connectivity: HDMI Input (HDCP 2.2) 4 (2 rear, 2 side) | HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC) ARC (HDMI 2) | USB Ports (v 2.0) 3 (2 rear, 1 side). TV does not include built-in camera
- Transform your TV into an entertainment powerhouse with advanced image and sound technologies inspired by the cinema optimize picture and sound for a spectacular, more lifelike experience in every scene
When standard sized TVs don’t cut it for you, then turn your eyes to LG’s 86” 4K Smart UHD TV. The UM8070 is part of LG’s 2020 lineup and is a step up from its 2018 predecessor, the SK8070. This model packs a punch with its powerful features and sophisticated design aimed to deliver a remarkable entertainment experience.
With four times the resolution of Full HD with this model’s 4K UHD technology, your viewing adventure is waiting. Enjoy your favorite shows and games in lifelike color and detail for a truly immersive experience delivered on an extra-large screen. It has great motion handling that provides clear motion with very minimal blur thanks to its TruMotion 240 refresh rate. At its core, a powerful α7 Gen 2 Intelligent Processor upscales images and colors intelligently to optimize the TV’s 4K technology. The UM8070 also has an IPS 4K TV display that provides a wide viewing angle with almost 100% color accuracy even when watching from a 60-degree angle.
LG’s Smart Platform
The LG Magic Remote enables this model’s smart platform to be easily managed through voice commands and mouse-like control and click actions. With LG’s ThinQ AI, this model combines both Alexa and Google Assistant services to provide personalized entertainment in your home. However, this service is limited to certain languages only and may require a subscription from 3rd party service providers.
The UM8070 comes with a modern sleek design that is sturdy. You can either set it on a table or mount it on a wall (VESA 600 x 400). Due to its size, it may wobble a bit but the TV stand supports the unit very well. Its weight is approximately 100 lbs., including the TV stand.
For connectivity, this TV has a total of 4 HDMI ports with 2 each at the rear and side, 3 USB v2.0 ports (2 rear, 1 side), and 1 ethernet input at the rear. This allows you to connect multiple devices at once for quick access and transition to different media.
Overall, the LG UM8070 is an excellent choice as the centerpiece for your entertainment system. Its features are impressive for its price. As it goes, life’s good with this TV.
What are the dimensions of an 86 inch TV?
The average dimensions of an 86 inch TV are approximately 76 inches wide x 46 inches high x 12 inches deep.
How much does an 86 inch TV weigh?
The average 86 inch TV weighs around 55 KG (120 lbs) including the stand.
How high do you mount an 86 inch TV?
A good guideline is that the center of the screen should be approximately 72 inches from the floor.
If you enjoyed this page, and are looking for a particular size of TV, then consider giving these pages a read too!