TVs are improving in technology every day, and the prices keep dropping whenever a new model arrives. Seeing the prices fall, you would think that a 32-inch TV is affordable, but to everyone’s surprise, they still can be expensive and finding a high-quality, and cheap 32-inch TV is still hard. While the quality of the 3 TVs on this list is top-notch, they are still very affordable.
Compiling this list, several factors had to be taken into consideration, including the quality of the picture, price, the durability of the TV itself, as well as the added features on each of them. Check out the best 32-inch TVs of 2020!
Toshiba 32LF221U19 32-inch 720p HD Smart LED TV - Fire TV Edition
- Fire TV experience built-in - Fire TV Edition brings together live-over-the air TV and your favorite streaming content on the home screen. Connect any HD antenna (sold separately) to watch live over-the-air TV or stream movies and shows from Disney+, Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO and more.
- Voice Remote with Alexa - Everything you’d expect from a remote – plus launch apps, search for TV shows, switch inputs, control smart home devices and more, using just your voice. With Prime Video, Netflix, HBO and PlayStation Vue buttons, instantly access your favorite apps.
- Keeps getting smarter - This TV is smart and simple in every way. Just plug it in, connect to Wi-Fi and enjoy. Plus, your TV keeps getting smarter with new Alexa skills and features through automatic over-the-air software updates, so that you always have the latest.
- Endless entertainment - Watch over 500, 000 streaming movies and TV episodes in HD, from Prime Video, Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, HBO, and more. Plus, access tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills.
- Get it all in one place - With Fire TV Edition it’s easy to see everything you’ve recently watched – live TV, streaming services and connected devices – in one place. Plus, you can connect your cable/satellite box or gaming console through one of the TV’s three HDMI inputs.
The Toshiba 32LF221U19 delivers a high-quality 720p picture with vibrant colors. It has built-in the Fire TV experience, that lets you see thousands of channels, Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Prime Video, Starz, SHOWTIME, and many other apps. A great feature is the Alexa Voice Remote that lets you search for videos, movies, and control other smart home devices.
This TV has three HDMI input options as well as one with USB, ARC, cable/antenna input, Ethernet, audio output, and digital output. It’s very lightweight, weighing only 10.6 pounds and its dimensions are 3.3 x 29.01 x 17.2 inches. It has a refresh rate of 60 hertz and a LED display type.
TCL 32S325 32 Inch 720p Roku Smart LED TV (2019)
2 used from $138.50
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 28.8 x 17.1 x 3.1 Inches, TV with stand: 28.8 x 19 x 6.8 Inches
- Smart functionality delivers all your favorite content with over 500,000 movies and TV episodes, accessible through the simple and intuitive Roku TV
- 720p HD resolution for a crisp picture. Stand Separation Distance - 21.3 inch
- Direct lit LED produces great picture quality. USB File Format Compatibility Video MKV (H.264), MP4, MOV (H.264), TS (H.264) Music AAC, MP3, WMA, WAV (PCM), AIFF, FLAC, AC3 Photo JPG, PNG, GIF
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out
This TV has a brilliant 720p picture, and a direct-lit LED. The excellent Roku TV smart functionality provides you with hundreds of thousands of tv episodes and movies. Roku TV functionality is absolutely fantastic. However, this TV can also be used as a PC screen. It has three 2.0 HDMI inputs, 1 USB input, a headphone jack, and optical audio out. It’s compatible with both the Google and Alexa assistant.
With an incredible weight of only 8.6 pounds, it is super easy to move it around. This TV is a 2020 model and has a refresh rate of 60Hz. It produces a crisp picture, and being highly durable will last you for a very long time.
Sceptre 32 inch LED 720p HDTV 3X HDMI MHL ASTC/QAM, Metal Black 2020 (X328BV-SR)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 28.78” x 16.97” x 2.95”, TV with stand: 28.78” x 18.39” x 7.95”
- No smart functionality; Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 5000:1
- 720p HD resolution for a crisp picture; Lamp Life: 50000+ Hours
- LED technology produces good picture quality
- 60Hz refresh rate allows fast moving action scenes to be seen with minimal motion blur. Screw Size (mm): M4 x 6mm
This Sceptre TV is also quite lightweight, it weighs only 9.65 pounds. It has a LED display type and a 720p resolution. It also has 3 HDMI outputs, meaning you can connect to other devices quite quickly, and a USB port. The refresh rate is 60Hz, while the dimensions are 28.78 x 7.95 x 18.39 inches. The contrast is pretty high (5,000; 1).
This model is from 2017, and in general, it works flawlessly. Assembling takes only a couple of minutes, the sound and picture are astonishing. The option for Surround Sound is an excellent addition to this TV. It may not be a very known brand, but this TV has everything that you want, a great price, high-quality picture, great sound, and it is very sturdy, meaning that it will last for quite some time.
If you enjoyed this page, and are on a budget, then consider giving these pages a read too!