TVs are improving in technology every day, and the prices keep dropping when a new model comes up. Seeing the prices fall, you would think that a 32-inch TV is affordable, but to everyone’s surprise, they still can be expensive and finding a high-quality, and cheap 32-inch TV is still hard. While the quality of the 3 TVs on this list is top-notch, they are still very affordable.
Compiling this list, several factors had to be taken into consideration, like the quality of the picture, price, the durability of the TV itself, as well as the added features on each of them. Check out the best 32-inch TVs of 2019!
Insignia 32-Inch TV
- Insignia HD Smart TV - Fire TV Edition delivers 720p picture quality with deep blacks and rich colors.
- With the Fire TV experience built-in, enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, including Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more
- Fire TV Edition seamlessly integrates live over-the-air TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen (HD antenna required).
The Insignia Smart TV Fire Edition delivers a high-quality 720p picture with vibrant colors. It has built-in the Fire TV experience, that lets you see thousands of channels, Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Prime Video, Starz, SHOWTIME, and many other apps. A great feature is the Alexa Voice Remote that lets you search for videos, movies, and control other smart home devices.
This TV has three HDMI input options as well as one with USB, ARC, cable/antenna input, Ethernet, audio output, and digital output. It’s very lightweight, weighing only 11.2 pounds and its dimensions are 8.2 x 28.9 x 19 inches. It has a refresh rate of 60 hertz and a LED display type.back to menu ↑
TCL 32-Inch TV
2 used from $129.50
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 28.8 x 17.1 x 3.1 Inches, TV with stand:28.8 x 19 x 6.8 Inches
- Smart functionality delivers all your favorite content with over 500,000 movies and TV episodes, accessible through the simple and intuitive Roku TV
- 720p HD resolution for a crisp picture
- Direct lit LED produces great picture quality. USB File Format Compatibility - Video- MKV (H.264), MP4, MOV (H.264), TS (H.264) Music- AAC, MP3, WMA, WAV (PCM), AIFF, FLAC, AC3 Photo- JPG, PNG, GIF
This TV has a brilliant 720p picture, and a direct-lit LED. The excellent Roku TV smart functionality provides you with hundreds of thousands of tv episodes and movies. Roku TV functionality is absolutely fantastic. However, this TV can also be used as a PC screen. It has three 2.0 HDMI inputs, 1 USB input, a headphone jack, and optical audio out. It’s compatible with both the Google and Alexa assistant.
With an incredible weight of only 8.6 pounds, it is super easy to move it around. This TV is a 2019 model and has a refresh rate of 60Hz and a LED display type. It produces a crisp picture, and it’s highly durable that will last you for a very long time. You can easily mount it, but you would have to pay extra in order to have it mounted.back to menu ↑
Sceptre 32-Inch TV
This Sceptre TV is also quite lightweight, it weighs only 9.65 pounds. It has a LED display type and a 720p resolution. It also has 3 HDMI outputs, meaning you can connect to other devices quite quickly, and a USB port. The refresh rate is 60Hz, while the dimensions are 28.78 x 7.95 x 18.39 inches. The contrast is pretty high (5,000; 1).
This model is from 2017, and in general, it works without a flaw. Assembling takes only a couple of minutes, the sound and picture are astonishing. The option for Surround Sound is an excellent addition to this TV. It may not be a very known brand, but this TV has everything that you want, a great price, high-quality picture, great sound, and it is very sturdy, meaning that it will last for quite some time.