Maybe it has been a few years since you have updated your TV and want to increase your visual adventure. However, if you don’t want to spend an insane amount of money (and who does), it is perfectly possible to find the latest technology and specs with a limited budget. Some of the best TVs on the market have dropped dramatically in price, and you can buy a state-of-the-art TV for under $1000.
A couple of years ago buying a model that offered HDR and 4K resolution for under $1000 was nigh impossible, now it’s an exciting reality. These TVs come with a wide array of features that allow for multiple purposes. Watching your favorite shows and movies now has become a lot easier than it was before.
With no further delay, check out the top pick of the best TVs under $1000!
Samsung UN65RU7100FXZA Flat 65'' 4K UHD 7 Series Smart TV (2019)
$597.99 in stock
7 used from $547.44
- 4K UHD PROCESSOR: Powerful 4K UHD processor optimizes your TV’s performance by upscaling every show, season, and scene with 4K picture quality
- ENHANCED DETAIL WITH HDR: 4K depth of detail with high dynamic range lets you see shades of color that reveal more detail than HDTV can deliver
- PURCOLOR REVEALS SPECTRUMS OF COLOR: Millions of shades of color reveal a vibrant, lifelike picture that conventional HDTV can’t create
- SMART TV FEATURES: Simple on screen universal guide to find streaming content and live TV shows, OneRemote to control all compatible devices, smart speaker expandability with Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility, and more
- SLEEK, SLIM DESIGN: Modern and polished, the sleek design naturally fills the contours of your space with refined design
Samsung has been known as one of the best producers when it comes to high-end TVs. This model has a 4K UHD processor that optimizes the performance of the TV with 4K picture quality. Comparing a regular HD TV with this model is like comparing black and white TVs with an HD TV. The picture is effervescent, and the colors seem very vibrant. The Pure Color allows you to enjoy millions of shades, something that you can’t get on an HD TV.
It comes with a remote that has dedicated buttons for apps like Prime, Hulu, and Netflix (so that you won’t miss any of your shows!). It’s very light, and it takes only a few minutes to set up. The Smart TV universal guide helps you find the content that you want to watch without wasting time.
TOSHIBA 50LF711U20 50-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV HDR - Fire TV Edition
$299.99 in stock
- Fire TV experience built-in - Fire TV Edition brings together live-over-the air TV, and your favorite streaming content on the home screen. Connect any HD antenna (sold separately) to watch live over-the-air TV, or stream movies and shows from Disney+, Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO and more.
- Dolby Vision HDR - Enhanced 4K HDR picture with an expanded range of contrast and superior brightness.
- True-to-life picture quality - Experience breathtaking 4K Ultra HD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast and vivid colors. Watch movies and TV shows come to life in ultra high definition.
- Voice Remote with Alexa - Everything you'd expect from a remote - plus launch apps, search for TV shows, switch inputs, control smart home devices and more, using just your voice. With Prime Video, Netflix, HBO and PlayStation Vue buttons, instantly access your favorite apps.
- Keeps getting smarter - This TV is smart and simple in every way. Just plug it in, connect to Wi-Fi and enjoy. Plus, your TV keeps getting smarter with new Alexa skills and features through automatic over-the-air software updates, so that you always have the latest.
The Toshiba 4K Ultra HD has, until now, flown under the radar, and it’s a pity because it offers everything that many expensive TVs have to offer. It provides a crisp picture that has around 8 million pixels, allowing you to see the colors more vividly, and with dazzling quality. This TV is built for performance and speed at the same time.
Thanks to Fire TV you can stream all of your favorite movies, TV shows, and channels without a problem. As this TV features a voice remote, Alexa will help you stream your favorite shows and movies from Amazon Prime, Hulu, and Netflix. You can also subscribe to DIRECTV NOW, Sling TV, and PlayStation Vue, to get even more shows.
TCL 65R617 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV (2018 Model)
$975.00 in stock
1 used from $1,421.00
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 57.1 x 32.9 x 3 inches, TV with stand: 57.1 x 35.7 x 10.7 inches
- Smart Functionality offers access to thousands of streaming channels featuring more than 500,000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color and detail of Dolby Vision high dynamic range (HDR) for the most life-like picture
- LED backlighting with contrast control Zones produce Deep blacks and excellent picture quality. Stand Separation Distance 55.5 inch
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical audio Out, Ethernet
The TCL 4K TV is what happens when a sleek design meets an abundance of features to create a brilliant TV. The impeccable design will blow your mind, while the overall performance guarantees you’ll almost instantly fall in love with it. Through its smart functionality, you can access thousands of channels, and watch your favorite TV shows and movies.
Just like the other two TVs on this list, the TCL 65” Ultra HD has voice control that allows you to control your TV basically. With a resolution of 4K Ultra HD and a refresh rate of 120Hz, you will get your money’s worth, if you decide to buy this TV.