As one of the largest multinational corporations in the world, Sony has a long history of producing TVs, among other electronics. They are among the most prominent TV manufacturers in the world. Everything started back in 1968 when they came up with the first TV line called Trinitron. While the days of Trinitron are now over, a new brand has been introduced by Sony called Bravia.
Despite the recent struggles in the TV market, Sony remains a powerhouse in the other markets, especially that of gaming consoles, with PlayStation being one of the most famous in the world, only being rivaled by Xbox and Nintendo.
However, Sony’s recently produced TVs are making quite the comeback with lower prices for top-notch quality and technology.
Read more below to discover the bestselling Sony TVs in 2020.
Sony X800G 43 Inch TV: 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility - 2019 Model
2 used from $410.28
- 4K HDR, - HDR10 & HLG for advanced detail and clarity
- Upscale to a more natural picture with 4K X-Reality PRO
- Content appears with lifelike motion with Motion flow XR technology
- Scenes appear more realistic with Dynamic Contrast Enhancer
- Compatible with Google Home and Alexa for an even smarter home
The sleek, slim design put together with the edge-lit LED produce excellent picture quality. To make things look even better, the combination of HDR with 4K Ultra HD creates astonishing contrast and lifelike pictures that will make you feel you’re in the TV screen, watching the scene play out. The Triluminos gives an extended spectrum of colors, to further your watching experience.
The performance of Sony X800G is flawless, and the wide variety of services that it offers is terrific. With four HDMI ports, one USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, one composite, and a hybrid of component/composite, your options are almost endless. It is also compatible with Alexa, to make it easier for you to turn your TV off, change the channel, or the volume.
Sony XBR65X900F 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with Alexa Compatibility
5 used from $1,039.49
- Beyond High Definition: 4K Hdtv Picture Offers Stunning Clarity & High Dynamic Range Color & Detail
- Enhanced Quality: With the X1 Extreme Processor enjoy controlled contrast & wide range of brightness. Bluetooth connectivity
- Say It. See It.: Connect Alexa to Your Compatible Sony TV to Stream Smart Camera Feeds with Your Voice. You Can Also Ask Alexa to Play Music, Launch Video Apps, and More and See It All on Your Sony
- Premium Display: Enjoy Vibrant Colors with Triluminos & Clear on Screen Action with X-Motion Clarity
- Voice Compatibility: 65 Inch TV Is Compatible with Alexa & Google Home to Change Channels & More
The X900F series offers a great look and it will surely greatly contribute to the appearance of any room. The stand is quite elegant, and the slim bezel makes it look fancy and futuristic. The 4K HD TV delivers stunning visuals, and the color range is breathtaking while the X1 Extreme processor further enhances the contrast and offers a wide range brightness. The Triluminos and X-Motion clarity give vibrant colors, with the TV also being compatible with Alexa for easy control.
It has multiple inputs, one USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, and four HDMI ports. With the TV you will also get a voice remote, IR blaster, setup guide, operating manual and a stand. This TV also works perfectly for gaming aficionados, because of the quality of the picture and the sound that it offers. While it is a bit more expensive, as a 65” TV with terrific performances and gorgeous appearance – it’s worth every penny.
Sony X950G 55 Inch TV: 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility - 2019 Model
6 used from $1,008.13
- High Dynamic Range: Experience Incredible Detail, Brightness and Clarity With 4K UHD Resolution
- Say It. See It. Connect Alexa to your compatible Sony TV to stream smart camera feeds with your voice. You can also ask Alexa to play music, launch video apps, and more and see it all on your Sony TV.
- Immersive Audio: Acoustic Multi Audio Syncs Sound with Action to Create Sound from Picture Reality
- Ultimate Realism: Enjoy Clear, Vibrant Colors With Triluminos Display and 4K HDR Super Bit Mapping
- No Motion Blur: Watch Lifelike on Screen Action with Virtually No Blur with Motionflow Xr Technology
The slim screen and bezel make it look like you’re staring directly into a new world, rather than a TV, and the 4K UHD resolution makes you feel like you’re actually there. The contrast is almost unmatched since it balances the light output to perfection. Triluminos and 4K HDR further add to the enhancement of and clarity of colors. Just like X900F, it virtually has no blur thanks to the Motionflow XR technology.
With the TV, you will find Google Assistant built-in, with this model being compatible with Google Home and Alexa. It has the best processor that Sony can offer, the X1 Ultimate and a refresh rate of 120Hz. It may cost a little more than the average TV, but the features and the quality that this bad boy has will last for many years.
If you enjoyed this page, and are looking for other great brands, then consider giving these pages a read too!