As one of the largest multinational corporations in the world, Sony has a long history of producing TVs, among other electronics. They are among the most prominent TV manufacturers in the world. Everything started back in 1968 when they came up with the first TV line called Trinitron. While the days of Trinitron are now over, a new brand has been introduced by Sony called Bravia.
Despite their recent struggles in the TV market, Sony remains a powerhouse in the other markets, especially that of gaming consoles, with PlayStation being one of the most famous in the world, only being rivaled by Xbox and Nintendo.
However, Sony’s recently produced TVs are making quite the comeback with lower prices and top-notch quality and technology.
Read more below to discover the bestselling Sony TVs in 2020.
Sony X800G 43 Inch TV: 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility - 2019 Model
- Rediscover detail with 4K X-Reality PRO: With 4K X-Reality PRO, every image is upscaled closer to true 4K quality for remarkable clarity
- Motionflow XR 240: Enjoy smooth and sharp details even in fast-moving sequences with Motionflow XR; 60Hz Refresh Rate
- Works with Alexa: Connect your Alexa-enabled devices for seamless hands-free control of your Sony TV. With Alexa, you can power up your TV, change channels, control volume, and more
- Made to listen: Your listening is as lifelike as your viewing. ClearAudio+ fine tunes TV sound for an immersive, emotionally enriching experience that seems to surround you.
- Chromecast built-in: You can easily cast your favorite entertainment like YouTube or Netflix from your personal device on to the stunning BRAVIA screen
The sleek, slim design put together with the edge-lit LED produce excellent picture quality. To make things look even better, the combination of HDR with 4K Ultra HD creates astonishing contrast and lifelike pictures that will make you feel you’re in the TV screen, watching the scene play out. The Triluminos gives an extended spectrum of colors, to further your watching experience.
The performance of Sony X800G is flawless, and the wide variety of services that it offers is terrific. With four HDMI ports, one USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, one composite, and a hybrid of component/composite, your options are almost endless. It is also compatible with Alexa, to make it easier for you to turn your TV off, change the channel, or the volume.
Sony XBR65X900F 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with Alexa Compatibility
- Beyond High Definition: 4K Hdtv Picture Offers Stunning Clarity & High Dynamic Range Color & Detail
- Enhanced Quality: With the X1 Extreme Processor enjoy controlled contrast & wide range of brightness. Bluetooth connectivity
- Premium Display: Enjoy Vibrant Colors with Triluminos & Clear on Screen Action with X-Motion Clarity
- Voice Compatibility: 65 Inch TV Is Compatible with Alexa & Google Home to Change Channels & More
- Multiple Inputs: 85inch TV Has 4 HDMI, 2 USB2.0, 1 USB3.0 & 1 Composite Port to Easily Switch Inputs
The X900F series offers a great look and it will surely greatly contribute to the appearance of any room. The stand is quite elegant, and the slim bezel makes it look fancy and futuristic. The 4K HD TV delivers stunning visuals, and the color range is breathtaking while the X1 Extreme processor further enhances the contrast and offers a wide range brightness. The Triluminos and X-Motion clarity give vibrant colors, with the TV also being compatible with Alexa for easy control.
It has multiple inputs, one USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, and four HDMI ports. With the TV you will also get a voice remote, IR blaster, setup guide, operating manual and a stand. This TV also works perfectly for gaming aficionados, because of the quality of the picture and the sound that it offers. While it is a bit more expensive, as a 65” TV with terrific performances and gorgeous appearance – it’s worth every penny.
Sony X950G 55 Inch TV: 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility - 2019 Model
2 used from $899.00
- HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE: Experience incredible detail, brightness and clarity with 4K UHD resolution
- X-WIDE ANGLE: Sit anywhere in the room to enjoy incredible real-world color with the 85inch X950G
- IMMERSIVE AUDIO: Acoustic Multi-Audio syncs sound with action to create Sound-from Picture Reality
- ULTIMATE REALISM: Enjoy clear, vibrant colors with TRILUMINOS Display and 4K HDR Super Bit Mapping
- NO MOTION BLUR: Watch lifelike on-screen action with virtually no blur with Motion flow XR technology
The slim screen and bezel make it look like you’re staring directly into a new world, rather than a TV, and the 4K UHD resolution makes you feel like you’re actually there. The contrast is almost unmatched since it balances the light output to perfection. Triluminos and 4K HDR further add to the enhancement of and clarity of colors. Just like X900F, it virtually has no blur thanks to the Motionflow XR technology.
With the TV, you will find Google Assistant built-in, with this model being compatible with Google Home and Alexa. It has the best processor that Sony can offer, the X1 Ultimate and a refresh rate of 120Hz. It may cost a little more than the average TV, but the features and the quality that this bad boy has will last for many years.
If you enjoyed this page, and are looking for other great brands, then consider giving these pages a read too!