With more and more big games being accessible on TV, for sports fans, a bigger TV screen is crucial for that full-on, edge-of-seat experience, while cinematography’s ever-increasing immersivity demands a larger screen. An impressive LG 75-inch easily fulfills the brief without breaking the bank.
However, it can be difficult to find the perfect place to put your mammoth screen. Needing to be as stable as possible to prevent accidents, yet still stylish enough to complement the rest of your living room decor, a 75-inch TV stand is the way to go. Our choice of stands covers a range of styles, from minimalist to country chic, so whatever your taste is, we have the perfect stand.
Every model that we recommend has gone through a number of tests to establish, amongst other things:
- Build quality – every TV stand must be built to meet, or exceed, the highest standards possible.
- Value for money – we weigh every factor up against the price to establish the value for money offered.
- Style – our 75-inch stands must conform to our exceptional design guidelines.
- Functionality – the TV stand must function both as a stand, but also as an effective piece of furniture, with every feature performing perfectly; drawers, for example, must fit impeccably and open smoothly.
- Quality – every inch must equal or surpass our stringent expectations for quality.
By going to these lengths, we ensure you can choose a gorgeously designed, yet functional, piece of furniture with no worries.
Please, have a browse through our top 5 75-inch TV stands of 2022:
1) Walker Edison Furniture Farmhouse Wood TV Stand
$223.01 in stock
2 used from $123.84
2) Echogear Universal Height Adjustable TV Stand
$39.99 in stock
3) Rfiver Mobile TV Stand Tilt Mount & Locking Wheels
1 used from $100.21
4) Rfiver Universal Swivel Tabletop TV Stand
$89.99 in stock
5) Walker Edison Furniture Company Modern Farmhouse Glass and Wood Stand
75 Inch TV Stand FAQs
How big should a TV stand be for a 75 inch TV?
For a 75 inch TV, the stand should be at least 66 inches wide.
Can I use a credenza as a TV stand?
A credenze is a type of flat-topped storage unit. Often used in kitchens, they generally have double doors and fitted shelves inside, and make the perfect surface to place your TV on.
How tall should a TV stand be?
The correct height for your TV stand depends on the size of both your TV screen and your room. These two figures dictate the ideal height for your TV to be placed at and therefore the best height for the TV stand.
If you enjoyed this page, and are looking for other TV accessories, then consider giving these pages a read too!