Bigger doesn’t necessarily mean better, as can be seen by these high-quality 24-inch TVs. Ideal as a second screen, for vacations in your SUV, or if you are limited for space in your student accommodation, a smaller TV has many possibilities.
The quality present in a small TV, whether it be the style and build, or the more important visual experience, is just as relevant as in a larger screen, and fortunately, high-quality 24-inch TVs exist in plentiful supply. Many models are equipped with smart features so there’s no need to miss out if you require a small TV, and the image and sound quality are easily comparable to much larger models.
Every model featured here, in order to gain our trusted recommendation, has come through a range of tough tests. These tests analyze a number of factors, including:
- Picture quality – the image quality must offer the highest quality possible, with excellent resolution, clarity, and contrast with deep black levels, and reliable whites, eliminating any halo effects.
- Audio – the sound quality should create a smooth, non-jarring audio adventure, and should demonstrate solid sounds from the quietest whisper to the loudest explosion, and everything in between.
- Functionality – to be recommended, a 24-inch TV must offer simple installation, be easy to find your way around, and to customize for your own needs.
- Immersive experience – allowing you to fully engage with the on-screen story, the immersivity should be all-encompassing, taking every factor into account.
- Value for money – by weighing up all the features and qualities with the price tag, we can assess the value for money offered.
These models listed here, are reliable and ready to enhance your home and viewing experience with their high quality, so why not have a browse through our top 3 24-inch TVs of 2022?
1) LG Electronics 24-Inch 720p LED TV
With 24 inches of gorgeously realistic screen real estate, this TV makes a great addition to any home. Colors possess a vibrant luminosity, the detailing is rich and fully rounded, and the contrast between light and dark hues, crisp and clean. LG’s Triple XD Engine allows powerful processing of every image, creating a silk-smooth roll, even during the fastest action scenes. These features, together, ensure that your entertainment experience is excitingly immersive and make this TV worth serious consideration.
2) Westinghouse 24″ HD LED TV
Tinnovate’s Westinghouse TV is perfect for a second TV, for those short on space, or to pack into the SUV for your vacation entertainment requirements.
The full HD picture, with a backlit LED, offers a lifelike radiance, rich with high detail and cinematic quality. The dark to light contrasts possess clean lines and a sharpness generally only found with bank-breaking TVs, while the lower-than-low refresh rate produces judder-free movie action. Everything adds up to produce, not only a great TV, but also a superb games machine, able to cope with the heaviest all-nighter.
3) VIZIO D-Series 24 Inch Smart TV
There’s no doubt that Vizio know how to manufacture decent TVs, and this diminutive smart machine has everything you could want and more. Perfect as an extra screen, the smart capabilities allow live streaming, downloading and access to a wide library of apps, including Netflix and Hula via the built-in Apple AirPlay 2 and Chromecast. Increasing the entertainment experience still further, enjoy trawling through hundreds of live and original channels with WatchFree – Vizio’s free, unlimited TV service.
This small, but smart TV is an awesome choice if you’re looking for an extra screen for the bedroom, or study.
If you enjoyed this page, and are looking for a particular size of TV, then consider giving these pages a read too!